Thursday 9 June 2016

Zombicide Black Plague

It has arrived. My first ever Kickstarter and I am so excited that I am beside myself. So much stuff!

Zombicide
Some of the models are just enormous. I just can't see how they play practically. No doubt it will all be in the rules. Lots of interest and I have started the unwrapping already.

I think that my plan will be to have a read of the rules for each character. Pick the one that I really fancy playing and then spend some time with the paint brush to get to a playable standard and then - GAME!!!

6 comments:

  1. Exciting!
    But you have already gotten the basic box, I guess?
    We've had lots of fun with that one and I'm also looking forward to the 2nd wave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip I did get the first box - but that was just one box - this has many. Oh mate - the models!!!!

      Delete
  2. Not fair, not fair - I want mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought mine would be a couple of weeks behind, same as the last time. Imagine my surprise!! The models just beg for paint. You will have a superb time with them.

      Delete
  3. How big are some of those monsters, lol. Size of 40k greater daemons some of them!

    ReplyDelete