Saturday 28 May 2016

Frostgrave Warband

Having had a couple of games of Frostgrave I decided that I really needed to have my Wizard and Apprentice. I got online to Element Games and it wasn't long until the postman came a knocking. I had completely incinerated some of the opposition with fire bolts flying in all directions so I really like that the Wizard is clearly in the middle of throwing some fire bolts and the Apprentice is carefully handling a ball of flames. Lovely little touches.

Elementalist Warband
Following up on the last game I have invested in a new spell - Elemental Ball. This has Area Of Effect (AOE) when doing damage which extends 1.5" from the base of the target model. I reckon about a 4" disk. Each model in the area suffers a +5 Shooting attack. There is a range of 24" and you need line of sight.

We had been using some of the Warband to shield our Wizard so this will make that tactic a little harder to implement. I am looking forward to trying it out.


4 comments: