Thursday 5 November 2015

Zombicide - Black Plague

I have settled down after the painting madness of Zomtober. Paints have been put away and the dining room is back as it should be. I am hoping to get a few games in next week - but we will see how that works out.

Last night I spent some time looking at the wonderfulness that is Black Plague, the next round of Zombicide. Anticipation is peaked.

I found a few good images and thought they would be worth sharing.


These are the new Survivors. I think that the models are fantastic.


These will be the zombies. And then there are the big boys.....


They have some impressive scale and should be marvellous fun to paint.

I am one of the $150 backers and below is a list of what you get for the money.


All kinds of loveliness. I guess the big question is when we can expect delivery? I so hope that it is before Christmas. He, he.

2 comments:

  1. It is certainly a very exciting prospect, just need to pluck up the courage to tell the Saintly Mrs. Awdry what I've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to adding all these plus the options to the every growing pile! Will certainly be painting the Holy Grail figures in those schemes!

    ReplyDelete